Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things {A Link Up} Stocking Stuffers!



Linking up for round two of A Few of My Favorite Things with the lovely Elise at Cheers Y'all! If you missed the post about my favorite things from last week, you can catch it here!

My family doesn't go all out for stocking stuffers.  Normally it's things that are less than $10.  It's just a little something extra in addition to opening our presents! Here's a few things I would put in my friends, brother, or momma's stocking this year!


Chocolate // Giftcard // EOS Lip Balm // Wine Charms // Mini Bottles // Sharpie // Essie Scarlet O'hara

Chocolate is a yes all around.  I mean, come ON who wouldn't love to get some chocolate????

Starbucks gift cards are always a good way to go.  My friends would be thrilled if they found these in their stockings! Red cups all around!!

This EOS Lip Balm is seriously the best stuff everrrrr! Awesome for the dry winter months!

My momma is a WINE-Y, y'all! These are the cutest little wine charms and they would be so perfect for her to get in her stocking!!

Because my little brother's 21st is coming sooner than I can even imagine, these little bottles of alcohol would be a great stocking stuffer for him, once he's actually 21 of course.

Majorly nerding out here- but you know all the teachers out there would loveeeee these sharpie pens! (Or maybe that's just me!) I mean, they come in every color!

I thought this Essie polish was the perfect little gift for friends.  It's small enough to fit in a stocking and the color is so Christmas-y!

I'm finally on Thanksgiving break from school!!! ...so it quite possibly might be the best day ever!! :)
Enjoy this Tuesday, friends!
{Katie}

24 comments:

  1. The wine charms are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I love EOS and sharpie pens- both are absolutely the best! I am loving the wine charms. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes! They most certainly do! How funny we had some of the same things on our lists!!

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love the wine charms!!! Perfect stocking stuffer! Thanks for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know those charms are so great! Love this link-up, thanks bunches! :)

      Delete
  4. Yes to the wine charms! Fabulous! -I just got that essie color and looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with EOS and those wine charms are too cute! Perfect stocking ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EOS & Essie - yes! Sharpie Pens - greatest things ever. And Starbucks? I'm pretty sure we are the same person. :) Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Succchhh a lovely list!!! Many thanks for linking up with us again, beautiful lady!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally with you on the Starbucks gift card and Essie nail polish! And EOS... it doesn't better!!

    All of these stocking stuffer are making me SO excited for Christmas :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously girl...you and me both! Less than a month away!! :)

      Delete
  9. Love your list! I'm not even a teacher, but sharpie pens are wonderful!! The wine charms would be great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need those sharpie pens!! That color is really pretty!! Love it all!

    http://blovedboston.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And forget giving them to my friends, I need those sharpie pens, too! They're a must have for sure!!

      Delete
  11. The Essie Polish is a great idea! Love your picks!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS