Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday {Target Edition}

Friday is here! This week I found it so difficult to stay motivated with school work and found myself taking a nap on the daily. Only five more weeks until Christmas break- I can do this!!

{And my encouragement goes out to all my fellow college people who are on the same struggle bus I am on right now!!}

Linking up for Five on Friday!

I went to Target this week (bad idea!) and literally fell in love with everything I saw.  Thank goodness for my ability to refrain from buying anything from what I actually needed that day. 

-One-
A classic rain coat that I was obsessed with when I first laid eyes on it.

found here
-Two-
These glasses are so festive!

found here
-Three-
Love love this pillow! It would go perfectly in my room. Anything "burlap-like" is a win in my book. 

found here
-Four-
This scarf looks so cozy! Pretty sure I would wear it everyday!

found here
-Five-
THIS watch. A simple, but classic boyfriend watch- I love the band and gold color!

found here

Have you guys been bit by the Target bug? I just try to completely stay away..because I'm not so sure if I'll have that much will power to resist buying next time!!
{Katie}



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those glasses are so cute! Totally understand with the Target obsession.. I think anybody who can go in there and spend less than $50 deserves some sort of medal! Also, I saw that you were from Nebraska and just had to say hi!! I'm a former Nebraska girl who just moved to KC this past January! <3
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! It's finally nice to "meet" someone from Nebraska!! Have a great Friday!

      Delete
  2. aaaaa those glasses! LOVE!!!! eeee! perfection!!
    hope youre having a lovely friday, babe!
    cheers!! ;)
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be perfect for you!! You are so great! Have a great weekend!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS