Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It's A Good Day When... {A Link Up}

=It's A Good Day Linkup

Hello lovelies!
I always like linking up with other bloggers and today I'm linking up with Brittany from Happy Is A Choice. I love the idea of this link up.  It gives me a chance to think about the little things that make my day great!
It's A Good Day When...

{one} I score a good deal shopping
{two} My boyfriend makes me laugh so hard I cry
{three} I wake up feeling rested
{four} I have a night to myself to watch Netflix (Any recommendations??)
{five} I can sit on my deck and watch the sun go down
{six} I come home from work and my mom has baked chocolate chip cookies
{seven} My boyfriend says or does something sweet that is unexpected 
{eight} I can catch up with a good friend
{nine} I teach a lesson and it goes smoothly
{ten} My favorite song comes on the radio (currently it's Keep Them Kisses Comin' by Craig Campbell)
{eleven} I accomplish a hard workout
{twelve} I learn a new song on the guitar


What would you add to your "It's A Good Day When..." list? 
{Katie}

10 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for a link-up! It's definitely a good thing when I teach a lesson and it goes smoothly too! It makes my week actually ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definietly! It's a rare occurrence that things go smoothly in the classroom!

      Delete
  2. Just stopping by from the link-up! :) I'm a Midwest gal too, in Ohio though! I'm hoping for a night soon where I get to watch Netflix all by myself- I'm due for some guilty pleasure shows !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And isn't that the best kind of night??! :)

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the link up! Love having nights to watch netflix! I just started Orange is the New Black.. I don't know if i really like it, but I keep watching it.. so I must like it a little!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stopped by! I haven't watched that show but I've heard it's good!

      Delete
  4. what a great list!

    fresh baked cookies and laughter always make my days good,too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria! Aren't they the greatest??! :)

      Delete
  5. Is there anything better than a hard workout and catching up with a good friend?! Nope! Thanks so much for linking up :-) (Also, if you haven't watched House of Cards and/or OITNB on Netflix, those are my main recommendations!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen either one of those- I've heard they're great though...sounds like I need to step up my Netflix game... :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS