Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer Bucket List

source
Yikes. Has it really been over a month since I blogged last? I think I've had what some would call writers block. I try to write and words start not making sense to me and I can't think of a single thing to say. Please tell me y'all can relate?


Anyways, every summer I always have so many things I want to do, but normally I start making these to-do lists too late in the summer and it doesn't leave me enough time to get everything done. So hopefully by starting in June and not in August I'll be able to finish all of my "to-do's!

Summer Bucket List

1. Have a bonfire with s'mores
2. Go boating on a lake
3. Go to an outdoor concert
4. Watch the sunset (multiple times, of course)
5. Go to an outdoor movie
6. Go to the state park water park
7. Go fishing
8. Do a DIY furniture project
9. Take pictures of a family/couple
10. Create a budget (and stick to it..)


And, I've actually already completed #2. I started writing this post a few weeks ago (dang writers block) and a friend invited me for an impromptu weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri this past weekend! So, #2, check! (This may be easier than I thought...) 


Any things I should add to this list? What are some things you want to accomplish this summer?
{Katie}

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one with writer's block! I actually just did a post about this too. I like your ideas, and I may have to add some of these to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS