Tuesday, November 19, 2013

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things {A Link Up}


I am more than excited to kick off this link up with one of my favorites Elise over at Cheers Y'all! If you haven't checked out her blog- check it- she's so great! When she posted last week that she was going to host a link-up, I immediately started to think of ideas.  So, I'm excited to share with you some of my things on my wish list... **hint hint, I know you're reading this mom** :)


1-If any of you know me at all, you know that I have a slight obsession with mason jars.  So, you can believe I freaked when I saw this iphone case!

2- Patagonia vest is perfect for cold winters here in Nebraska.  I love this neutral color, too!

3- One Line A Day, a five year memory book.  I have had my eye on this for awhile now.  I have always loved to journal and thought it would be so cool to write something little everyday and look back at all the great memories :) Loveeeeeeeeee!

4- This fossil watch.  I love its simplicity and classic look.  

5- Brett Eldrege. I want him.  Just kidding...kind of. His album is awesome! I've been listening it to it over and over on Spotify. Yes, I am one to still buy the actual CD, I'm weird, I know.

6- Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Lotion.  I have this already, but I'm almost out.  This, friends, is the smell of Christmas.

7- Have y'all heard of the Vinyasa scarf from Lululemon? I have the black and white chevron one from last season and love it, so I thought this grey knit one was perfect! Vinyasa scarves are made to be worn many different ways because they have a zipper going all the way through.  There's even a Youtube video to show all the many different ways to wear it.  These scarves are the best!

Have a lovely Tuesday, friends!
{Katie}




13 comments:

  1. I'm heading over from the link-up. Glad I'm not the only one who still loves Bath and Body Works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that phone case!!!!! (I'm dying!!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the one line a day journal. What a special memory! Vanilla Bean Noel is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOVE that phone case!!! great list! I love seeing what's on everyone's list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks for the holidays. I can't believe it's around the corner.

    Hugs,

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that vest too! love it:) new follower over from the link up!

    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome iPhone case! How fun is that?!! LOVEEE that one line a day journal too. Awesome idea! So lovely!!

    Thanks for the love and for linking up with us, dear friend! Hugging you!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That phone case is adorable!! And I'm a Fossil addict!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vanilla Bean Noel is truly the scent of Christmas!! That made me laugh out loud. I love that scarf from Lululemon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that book and Brett Eldrege, I mean loving his music :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That One Line a Day journal is SUCH a great idea! I see those every time I'm at Paper Source and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the Vanilla Bean Noel--I buy the soap every Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS