Monday, November 11, 2013

A Grateful Heart

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend.  The Huskers got a win this weekend, so all is right in the world, just kidding. :)


I've seen this quote before, but ever since I've tried to be more intentional about what I'm thankful for this quote really stuck out to me.  I'm trying to have my first thoughts of the day not be, "It's freezing outside, do I really have to walk to class?" Or, "So much to do today, I don't think I can get everything done that I need to." Instead, I want to be grateful, saying to myself, "I am so lucky that I get to study at a University something I'm passionate about." Or, "I'm glad I have things that keep me busy!" 

Today my heart is filled with thankfulness of all the wonderful friends I have! The Lord has blessed me with positive and encouraging people in my life that I can be myself around and laugh with ALL the time! Thankful this morning and will carry that thankfulness throughout the day :) 

Enjoy this beautiful day!
{Katie}

2 comments:

  1. What a great quote! I really needed to read this one today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I'm so glad this was a little bit of encouragement for you today! Hugs!!! :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS