Friday, November 15, 2013

Five On Friday!

It's that time again! Linking up with the ladies who host Five on Friday!

One-
Yes. Is there really any more I need to say for this one? This pretty much sums it up.  The Christmas music, the pretty twinkly lights, the Starbucks red cups, the snow, the decorations, the EVERYTHING. My name is Katie and I have a problem.

via Pinterest
-Two- 
Today is possibly the greatest day.  Today marks the day that Nebraska opens their first actually GOOD outlet mall!!! We're moving up in the world, y'all! Now the question is...do I face the crazy crowds on opening day????? (The answer is probably yes.)

-Three-
STARBUCKS RED CUP. I've finally made it to Starbucks and got my first Peppermint Mocha of the season.  Mmm mmm mmm mm mmmmmm! I've never been one to buy coffee everyday, but these holiday drinks are different.  There's a slight possibility that I will want/be getting one of these every day now.  Oops!

-Four-
This week I've been listening to Lady Antebellum's Golden Deluxe album on Spotify.  I can't get enough! I know it's been out for awhile, but this week it's been on repeat. Like majorly. Here's their newest song Compass that I might be obsessed with.... :)   
  
                              

-Five-
This week has been a rough one, as far as school work is concerned.  Lots of papers and extra assignments needed to get done and very little motivation to do it; practically none I'd say.  It's been so hard to stay positive this week.  So, thank the good Lord for weekends!! 

This weekend will be pretty relaxing for me, which is just what I need! Time for the 3 "N's" of the weekend: Netflix, Naps, and Nebraska football! Go Big Red!
{Katie}

2 comments:

  1. i am obsessed with their new song too!!! SUCH a fan! and cheers to the two of us having OCD! ;) i'm (finally) decorating this weekend....can't wait!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS