Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday {October Favorites}

It's November and I can't even believe it!! This month has just flown by.  During the month of November I will be doing an Instagram challenge of #30thankfuldays with Courtney from Click it Up A Notch! I'm excited to capture simple moments and be intentional about what I'm thankful for using pictures! So, feel free to add me on Instagram (@kaytee200) and follow along :)

Linking up for Five on Friday! This week I'm going back to October and sharing my five favorite moments from this month!

-One- 
Halloween night was so great! I went out with the Kappa Delta seniors- what a great night!

-Two-
Pumpkin carving :) So thankful I have the best friend to dig all the pumpkin "guts" out for me. Yuck!!


-Three-
Bonfires! There's nothing like some good marshmallow roasting, laughing with friends, and singing songs around the fire!

-Four-
I tutor a first grader and one of her sessions just happened to be on Halloween night.  Bless her little heart for still coming! So, I thought I'd get her a little something to make her Halloween night a little better.  I loved seeing her face light up when she saw what I got for her. Warm fuzzies!!


-Five-
I have spent a lot of great moments with my family this past month and am so grateful for them! I treasure those moments I get to spend with them!!

Can't wait to see what great moments the month of November has in store for me! 
{Katie}



6 comments:

  1. Love your mason jar and firefly pumpkin! Great idea and it turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so adorable for Halloween! And your pumpkin is just perfect! Have a blessed November, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been having so much fall fun! love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. October seemed like such a great month for you, especially this last week!! Praying November brings so many more moments for precious memories, family time and so much thankfulness!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS