Monday, December 2, 2013

{Weekend In Review} So Much to be Thankful For!

I'm back!
I just feel overwhelmed with thankfulness after this week spent at home.  Thanksgiving break is such a tease...I literally felt like I was on Christmas break..not Thanksgiving.  Hmm maybe it was all the Christmas music I've been listening to that made me feel that way :)

I was able to do lots of cooking this weekend and decorated for Christmas while watching the Alabama Auburn game.  No words for that game, by the way.  This ornament has always been my favorite one.  Someone painted our house and gave it to us as a gift when I was little.  I treasure this ornament so much and it always is in front and center on the tree!


With black friday starting earlier and earlier every year (makes me so sad), I was happy that I got to do just a litttttle shopping Thursday night so I could go to the Nebraska football game early Friday.  I went out at 9pm on Thursday and I was so surprised at how not busy the places were.  I was able to stock up on some movies for $1 and my favorite Vampire Diaries seasons... :)



This last stretch of the semester will be a busy one for me (lottttts of papers and reports), so I hope I'm able to keep up on this little blog!! Hope your Thanksgivings were the best ones yet! :)


{Katie}





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS