Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things- Gifts Under $100 {A Link Up}


I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming! Holy smokes.  Normally I have most of my Christmas shopping done by this point in time, but school is keeping me too busy! This link up with Elise and Jen has been so fun and a GREAT way for me to get ideas for myself and others!



One- The Apple TV would be great for my brother! It's perfect for listening to music, watching movies, and accessing Netflix! (And at $99, you can't beat that!)

Two- I loveeee blankets! And these are so festive- perfect for Christmas time!

Three- Candles make a good gift and especially these Woodwick candles.  The wick is a small piece of wood so it sounds like a crackling fire....mmmm perfection :)

Four- I love this wooden sign.  Because chocolate just does understand! Any of these wooden signs would be okay with me!

Five- Anything in a mason jar and monogrammed is a win in my book!

Six- This would be great for the cook in your life.  I have her other cookbook and love it...this one would be nice to add to my collection (*hint hint mom*) or anyone's collection for that matter!

I've loved to see what everyone has thought of through this link-up and I've gotten a lot of ideas- So thanks Elise and Jen for hosting!! :) Happy Tuesday, friends!

{Katie}

5 comments:

  1. That blanket looks so comfy! I love woodwicks by the way and those mason jar mugs? -someone got us a set of 6 for our wedding! How cute for an outdoor cookout etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome list. We're on the same page with cozy blankets!!!
    Thanks for linking up girlie...you've made these past few weeks so fun for us! CHEERS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throw blankets & Mason Jar glasses--my kind of gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blankets are so cute, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend... you are right - chocolate just understands... love it!!! wine understands too :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS