Saturday, December 7, 2013

Moments to Capture in December

From here

Even though it's December 7th, I'm still not too late to write (and complete) December goals! I am a picture freeeeak, and the month of December is so beautiful with snow, twinkly lights, and Christmas trees.  So instead of completing my December goals, I'm going to capture December moments! And, because I will most likely be posting most of these pictures on Instagram, feel free to follow along! :) (@kaytee200)

Moments to capture in December:

1. Freshly fallen snow
2. Driving around to look at lights
3. A favorite Christmas tradition
4. Favorite Christmas decoration in home
5. Christmas at Kappa Delta
6. Enjoy a warm cup of hot chocolate
7. A crackling fire in the fireplace
8. Christmas season treats
9. Iceskating
10. Christmas shopping for others
11. Making homemade Christmas cards
12. Watching Christmas movies
13. Christmas morning
14. Puppy dog with her Christmas present
15. Giving baked goods to neighbors
16. Celebrating the end of the semester!!!

Yay for December and all the pretty-ness it holds!! Can't wait to capture (hopefully all) of these moments!
Do you all have any other ideas for me?? I'd love to hear!

{Katie} 



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, sounds fun! We're almost to the end of the semester. PRAISE JESUS! Good luck friend! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love December and I love the idea of capturing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS