Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday {a link up}

TGIF! This week went surprisingly fast but I think that's because I was so busy- slow down life!! Last night was so fun- I went to Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley Locked&Reloaded Tour. One word: Amazing! I saw Miranda when I was a freshman and now I'm seeing her again as a senior- a good way to start and end college, I'd say! And, it's safe to say I completely fell in love with Dierks Bentley. He is one beautiful man.

This week I'm sharing some my favorite quotes. I love words (weird? possibly.), especially when they are uplifting and encouraging! And to me, these are perfect.

found here
found here



found here

found here

found here
Patiently waiting, I have to keep reminding myself God's timing is the perfect timing :)

It's the weekend! Enjoy :)
{Katie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS