Monday, October 28, 2013

{My Weekend in Review} A Mother-Daughter Weekend

Well, it's Monday, friends! The weekend was nice while it lasted... the next thing to look forward to- Thanksgiving break! (18 more school days left for me until break, but who's counting...)

I had another great weekend! I mentioned in my Five on Friday post that my momma was coming to visit me for the day on saturday- it was so fun seeing her! We had brunch at my Kappa Delta house and then made the sweetest craft that I will treasure for sure.  We each decorated a jar and on popsicle sticks we wrote 20 things we love about mom/daughter.  It was such a nice way to let my momma know how much she means to me because, as we all know, life gets in the way and we forget to tell people how truly special they are to us! Also, reading what my mom wrote was hilarious because we had a lot of the same things written about each other and little inside jokes we have.  Like mother, like daughter? Love you, Mom!

                                         

We spent the remainder of the afternoon shopping at little cutesy decorating stores around town.  Perfect ending to moms day!


                     


I also spent some time with my besties at a little Halloween get-together we had at my friends apartment.  It was decorated for Halloween so perfectly.  It was a great time to laugh with friends, drink hot apple cider, and watch Halloween movies. 

                      


Weekdays, why must you come so soon?! Anyways, have a good day :)
{Katie}

1 comment:

  1. that is the sweetest thing! what treasured memories ... the weekend AND the craft!!!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS