Monday, October 7, 2013

Just One of Those Days..

It's Monday again- that means only 4 more days until the weekend!!

You know those days where even though the day drags on and there are so many things you wish you could be doing, yet you are just in awe of how blessed you are? Today was definitely one of those days for me.  I couldn't quite put my finger on why I was feeling this way, but I think the Lord was just showing me my blessings all day long! 

For example, I was sitting in my 3 hour long class this afternoon, I had a headache and was overly tired, but then I just thought of how lucky I am to be sitting in a classroom at a University learning content that's meaningful to my career.    

Thinking positively today about all the Lord has blessed me with made this Monday not so "Monday-ish".  

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Only a few (plus a couple) days until the weekend! 

Also- check back tomorrow for my favorite crock-pot rice bowl recipe!

{Katie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS