Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Easy "Caramel" Apple Dip Recipe

Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite recipes to make on a whim.  I'm telling you, it's the easiest, quickest thing you will ever make.  It only has two ingredients! I usually make this to dip apples, but you can use it with any fruit.

"Caramel" Apple Dip Recipe:

1 8oz block of cream cheese
1 cup of brown sugar

Directions: Mix both in a medium bowl until well blended and smooth.  
You can get about 4-5 apples out of this dip, so if you're wanting a little less just half the recipe! 


I told you it was easy! It tastes SO good- you get the cream cheese flavor, but then it is sweetened by the brown sugar. (And, it gets me to eat my apples so that's a plus, right?)  My mom used to make this for my brother and I when we were younger and we always devoured it.  When she told me how to make it, I was so surprised that it was only two ingredients to make up such a good fruit dip. And sorry I don't have any pictures (blogger uh-oh, I know)...they just never turned out good enough to show how this actually tastes!

Try it! Let me know what you think!
{Katie}

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this, but it sounds so good! We have a TON of apples left over from apple picking, so this is dessert tonight!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS