Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's Been Awhile!

Holy smokes! It's been a crazy couple of weeks.  Between midterms, fall break, then getting sick over fall break (boo!), the time has gone so fast!  Everything is finally slowing down again.

My fall break included a Keith Urban concert, a bonfire with my KD sisters, a visit to my favorite pumpkin patch in the world, and my grandpa's famous chicken and dumplings soup.  Lots of fall-ish things went on during break, none of which consisted of homework.  Let me tell you, I regretted that once I got back to school.






What a great break! But fall break is always such a tease.  Is it bad I have a countdown to Thanksgiving break? Check back soon because I have recipes to share along with other new posts!

{Katie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS