Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Looks I'm Loving

Hi everyone!
The middle of the week is here...closer and closer to the weekend.
And- It's finally getting to the point where I have to wear long sleeves all day - it's so great! I've been waiting for this cooler weather for awhile now.  During my (rare) free time, I've been on Pinterest (as usual), and I've been finding some outfits and outfit pieces that I'm in love with.  If I was made of money (poor college student here) I would buy them all!

Here are some looks I pinned to my boards that I'm loving this fall season.
Found here
I want to wear this everyday. Looks so perfect for fall time!

Found here
This sweater is so adorable! I just want to put on my leggings and boots and wear it right now (with a pumpkin spice latte in my hand, too).

Found here
Anything with a jean jacket screams fall to me.  Add the cozy scarf and I'm set!

Found here

I've been loving stripes with patterned scarves lately.  Normally I'm not one to go all "crazy"with mixing patterns but these combos I would definitely try. 

Found here
THIS sweater. The boots. The everything.

Found here
I would love this outfit to wear while teaching- looks comfy but still cute!  

What are some of your favorites to wear during the cooler, fall weather?
{Katie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS