Monday, October 14, 2013

Concert Times and Hayrack Rides

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

My fall break is next week so my professors are loading us up on homework and tests ( it's like they think we'll check out and go home early for fall break ;) ) So, with that being said, I'm not sure how many posts are going to get written- but I'll try!

As I mentioned briefly in an earlier post, I went to the Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley concert on Thursday.  My friend called me up one day and asked if I wanted to go to the concert, and to that I said OF COURSE! When we got to the concert, we had people help us find our seats.  Now, we knew that we had good seats but we didn't know how good.  The person helping us got closer..and closer.. and closer to the stage until we were in the second row. SECOND ROW people! Such an enjoyable night with with a close friend and great music!


Friday and Saturday were mainly spent with my Kappa Delta sisters.  I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!
And- take a look at this talent: we had cupcake wars and while, this wasn't my team, this was my favorite and the obvious winner.


My dad and brother also came down to visit me at school this weekend.  We went to a bonfire with hayrack rides and endless s'mores. Have I mentioned how much I love fall?? The best.



Wish me luck to make it through the piles of papers and tests I have to accomplish before I'm free for fall break! Enjoy your Monday, friends!
{Katie} 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS