Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I'm 23 and I have my DREAM JOB!

venspired.com


This news is just too exciting not to share!

As I reflect on these past few months, a lot has changed and a lot has happened.  A few months ago, I was worried with the stresses of finishing school, graduating, and wondering what I was going to do next with my life.  (I'm sure any of you recent college or soon-to-be college graduates can relate!)

Well, I did finish school, I did graduate from college, and I do know what I am going to do with my life.  Sometimes I wish I could tell myself in those moments of stress that I shouldn't be stressed because it will ALL WORK OUT.



My hard work in college and student teaching has paid off and I am more than thrilled to announce that I have been selected to be part of a Master's Degree program at a University for first year teachers and will get my Master's Degree paid for while I teach.  If that wasn't already exciting enough, I am going to be teaching 1st grade in the district I went to grade school in and at the school I student taught in Kindergarten!  I am more than overjoyed knowing I could be teaching some of the same kiddos I taught this last semester next year! (Someone, seriously pinch me I must be dreaming!!)

I've planned my teaching for years now (aka Pinterest)...but now I'm actually planning my teaching.  Holy smokes, there's a lot that goes into it! Wish me luck!


This will be one crazy year, not only being a first year teacher, but getting my Master's Degree as well.  All my fellow teacher bloggers out there....what advice can you give me?? 

{Katie}


3 comments:

  1. congrats lady! so much goodness to celebrate :) soak in this exciting time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Take time to celebrate and always cherish these moments!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS