Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Sister Shoot {Bella and Lilli}




Over this past summer I got the chance to take pictures for my neighbor's granddaughters.  I was watching them for the weekend and we decided to surprise their mom with these pictures when she got back from her trip.  The girls had so much fun picking out their outfits, and loved that I curled their hair and painted their nails.  I have watched them over the years and have seen them grow up into beautiful girls.  This was such a fun shoot to do- they are both natural born models- let me tell you!!




This shoot completely reflects my personality and theirs as well.  It's girly, simplistic, and natural with a playful side, which I love.  



Hopefully more shoots are to come!

{Katie}






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS