Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello Recruitment 2013!

Guess what time of year it is? That's right, RECRUITMENT! 



GO HUSKERS! (Am I right?)

If I have learned one thing by going greek it has been to be confident in all I do.  I have Kappa Delta to thank for that!  College is about living your life and finding who you are and what you want to be.  I used to be hesitant on doing certain things with the unknown of who's going to be at a certain place, what's going to happen etc.  But now, I just dive on in! Going greek has opened so many doors and opportunities, created lifelong friendships, and has let me find my niche on a big campus.
 
I'm going into my senior year of college (scary to think about, I know) and can't help but think going greek has been the best thing about college! 



I know recruitment week can seem stressful and rushed, but ENJOY the moments! I can remember last year during recruitment week we were worried about not being ready, so to take off some stress, someone decided we should have a massive dance-off before the next party.  This small amount of time lifted so many spirits, eased our frustrations and nerves, and put all of us in a GREAT mood.  Girls still talk about that moment to this day.  



One of the biggest regrets of college I have is not joining a sorority as a freshman (I joined as a sophomore).  If you are hesitant on joining sorority life, JUST GO FOR IT! 

What are some of your best memories of recruitment? Or, what excites you about going greek?

{Katie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS