Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kylie and Dan {Engagement Session}

These two people are some of my favorites! I felt so honored when they asked me to take their engagement pictures for them.  Kylie has been one of my closest friends since high school, so shooting their session was so much fun for me!

Here's just a few from the session with Kylie and Dan:

                             
                                       Seriously, they are too precious!


 I wish both of them a wonderful and happy marriage! Kylie, you will be such a beautiful bride.  Love you, sweet friend!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! What kind of camera do you shoot with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Right now I shoot with a Canon Rebel T3i, but I'm hoping to someday get a Canon 5D!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS