Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hello, February {Goals}

Source

Back to the grind, y'all.  School's in full force again after what seemed like the shortest weekend.  I'm writing this post when I should be doing my math homework.  Procrastinating math homework happens on the reg, so this is nothing new.  I start head teaching, which just means I'll be running the classroom by myself, next week! Yay!! I'm so excited! If I could major in behavior management I would.  I don't know why but I seriously love all the little tricks to get kids to listen and have "good" behavior.  (I'll share some with you all, don't you worry).

For February, I wanted to stick with some of my same goals as January because I didn't do so well on working out and eating healthy...oops.  Any words of wisdom for this girl to stick to a "better eating/working out lifestyle"??

February Goals

{one} Eat less sugar! (2-3 treats a week)
{two} Workout at least 3 times a week (I have a fitness and yoga pass for my gym at school so this should be the easy one!)
{three} Keep up on my bible study with my fellow bloggers.  We're reading A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study (which I loveeee by the way) but I am already behind.  It needs to be something that I invest time into and not something to check off my to-do list
{four} Turn in my Elementary student teaching application.  --I'm making this a goal simply because I keep pushing it off.  It has sat in the same place on my desk for two weeks now.  Not okay. 
{five} Celebrate my 22nd birthday with lots of laughs and good company :) 

What are your February goals? And how can I stay motivated to work out and eat healthy??? The struggle is real.

{Katie}

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo it's your birthday month!!!! Those are some great goals! Good luck next week with head teaching! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS